Travel Fellowships Application is now CLOSED, Thank you.
- Researchers who are affiliated with overseas organizations as either graduate students or postdocs (non-PI scientists), regardless of nationality.
- Applicants who wish to make a presentation at the QBiC Symposium.
- Applicants who will join all sessions at the QBiC Symposium.
Subsidies for the following items, up to the maximum allowable amount, may be provided following a screening of the applicant by the symposium organizers and on the condition that no additional subsidies are provided from other organizations, domestic or overseas.
1. Overseas flight expenses
>Guideline for Reimbursement of Travel Expenses
>Bank Transfer Information (word)
2. Accommodation expenses (for the period of the symposium up to 4 nights)
Those eligible and wishing to apply for the fellowship should provide all the documents outlined below. All documents should be sent by as an e-mail attachment to [firstname.lastname@example.org] by 17:00 (JST, UTC+0900), Friday, June 26, 2015.
Failure to follow all instructions may result in rejection of your application early in the selection process.
Notification of receipt will be sent to your e-mail address when the secretariat receives your application.
4. Letter of recommendation from your research instructor or lab head
The letter should be signed by your research instructor or lab head. The letter can be sent directly from the research instructor to the secretariat.
[QBiC Symposium Secretariat]
6-2-3 Furuedai, Suta, Osaka 565-0874, Japan